AutoCAD 2D & 3D
During the course, students learn the features, commands and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD. Using practical hands-on exercises, students explore how to create 2D production drawings in the best interactive learning environment under the guidance of a certified trainer.
You will be provided by the fundamental understanding of utilizing 3ds Max for Design. Hands-on exercises throughout the course demonstrate the modeling process using techniques that can be applied to the mainstream drafting industries.
This course is designed for Engineers, architects, draftsmen, designers, advertisers, or anyone interested in acquiring skills in Autodesk tools or whose job depends on drawings or sketches to convey information or ideas
In AutoCAD Essentials you will learn to create a basic 2D drawing in AutoCAD. All topics, including features and commands, relate to 2D AutoCAD.
- Getting Started with AutoCAD
- Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
- Creating a Simple Drawing
- Drawing Precision in AutoCAD
- Making Changes in Your Drawing
- Making Your Drawings More Precise
- Organizing Your Drawing with Layers
- Advanced Object Types
- Getting Information from Your Drawing
- Drawing Organization & Information
- Advanced Editing Commands
- Inserting Blocks
- Creating More Complex Objects
- Setting Up a Layout
- Printing Your Drawing
- Preparing to Print
- Adding Dimensions
This Course will allow users to gain an understanding of AutoCAD 3D modeling fundamental techniques modeling a room, 3D details, using drafting views and working with text and tags will be covered. Students also learn the proper workflow for completing an entire project and creating construction documents.
- It will help you learn how to create stunning 3D designs and precise documentation
- Use fundamental features of Autodesk Revit building and use parametric 3D design tools to design projects.