BUSINESS ETIQUETTE SKILLS
The Business Etiquette and Professionalism course develop the concept of business etiquette and the proper etiquette practices for different business scenarios. You will learn the etiquette requirements for meeting, entertaining, telephone, and Internet business interaction scenarios.
Additionally, the Business Etiquette and Professionalism course module addresses etiquette challenges when doing business in a multi-cultural environment.
Introduction to Business Etiquette
- What is Business Etiquette?
- What is the Role of Good Manners in Business?
- What are the ABCs of Etiquette
Meeting and Greeting Scenarios
- Guidelines for Receptionists
- Making Introductions and Greeting People
- Introducing a client
- Introducing Yourself
- The Protocol of Shaking Hands
Meeting & Board Room Protocol
- Guidelines for Planning a Meeting
- Guidelines for Attending a Meeting
- For the Chairperson
Principles of Exceptional Work Behavior
- The Principles of Exceptional Work Behavior
- Planning a Meal Meeting
- Business Meals Basics
- Basics of Table Etiquette
- Eating the Meal
- Issuing Invitations
- Choosing the Appropriate Gift in the Business Environment
- What is Telephone Etiquette?
- Answering the Telephone Courteously
- Handling Rude or Impatient Callers
- Good Telephone Habits for Everyone
- Screening Calls
- Making Calls
- How to End Conversations Gracefully
- Checking Messages and Returning Calls
- Multi cultural Etiquette
- Did you know?
- Cultural Differences and its effect on Business
- Examples of Cultural Insensitivities
New Issues in Etiquette
- Ethical Issues in Business Etiquette
- Case Study
- Sexual Etiquette in the Workplace
- Why Deal with Sexual Harassment?
- Five steps to prevent sexual harassment
- Dressing for Success
- The Basic Business Wardrobe
- Options for Business Casual