CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
The Customer Service course provides the foundation for quality customer service and focuses on building life-long customer relationships by developing effective customer-care strategies. The Customer Service course module provides guidelines for emerging technologies such as Internet Chat. Additionally, this module uses various hands-on and interactive scenarios to develop the foundation customer care skills needed to provide excellence in service.
Introduction to Customer Service
- What Is Customer Service?
- Developing a Customer-Centric Mindset.
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Internal Customers.
- External Customers.
- When & Where Does Customer Service Take Place.
- The Need for Customer Service.
- What Does Customer Service Mean To You?
- Unpleasant Experiences.
- Satisfying Experiences.
- Developing a Customer Friendly Attitude.
- Excitement is Contagious.
Customer Service: Communication Skills
- Developing Effective Communication Skills
- Presenting a Professional Image
- Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
- Key Body Language Aspects
- Physical Distance
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Choice of Words
- Tone of Voice
- The Choice of Words
- May I
- Thank You
- The Close
- Being Positive
- Tone of Voice
Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
- Knowing Your Customer
- Customer Expectations
- Assertive Working Style – Results-Oriented
- Analytical – Details-Oriented
- Amiable – People-Oriented
- Dominant Behavioral Style
- Determining Your Level of Service
Calming Upset Customers
- What Makes Customers Upset?
- Avoiding Upsets
- What Can You Do To Avoid Upsets?
- 5 Key Steps to Calming Upset customers
- Accurately identify the problem.
- Confirm The Customer’s Value
- Synchronize & Summarize
- Conclude By Affirming The Customer’s Value Again
- What To Do When You Are Upset.
Telephone Customer Service
- Mastering The Telephone
- Answering The Telephone
- A Professional Greeting
- Active Listening
- Putting Callers On Hold
- Transferring A Call
- Taking A Message
- Voice Mail
- Closing The Call